This lovingly-remodeled, private, second floor meeting, wedding reception, and banquet space is appropriate for a maximum of 80 people, with several set-up options.
For a private banquet, the Fireplace Room has several options: with 6 round tables each seating 8 people, the maximum seating is 48; or rentals are welcome to use our antique banquet table in the center of the room. The banquet table seats 6 people without leaves, and extends to a maximum seating of 20 people.
The Fireplace Room can be set for lectures and business meetings, with a maximum of 80 chairs in auditorium-style rows facing a podium at one end of the room. We offer coffee and tea service for an additional fee.
Caterers are welcome to use our adjacent approximately 180-sf prep room for ease of setup, or as a walk-through buffet-style event. Caterers must be licensed and insured; self-catering is available with an additional fee.
Please note that the Fireplace is on the second floor, and although the adjacent bathroom is accessible, there is a set of stairs up to the Fireplace Room level.
Fireplace Room Available Amenities
- Screen for presentations, with 3’ x 3’ card table for your presentation projector (projector not provided)
- Large Banquet table, seats from 6 to 20 persons
- Round tables, each seats 8, up to total of 6 tables/48 persons
- 80 chairs, for either banquet or auditorium-style seating
- Adjacent prep or buffet serving room
Other amenities for additional fees:
- Self-catering fee: $250
- Table linens (white only, no napkins) @ $10/table
- Place settings (dinner and dessert plates, soup bowls, knife, fork, spoon, soup spoon) for 150 @ $7/person
- Coffee/tea service for up to 150 @ $2/person